Monday, January 7, 2008

Commute 1/7/08

Time of Departure: 8:00
Temperature: 47F

It felt a lot warmer this morning than the thermometer said. If I hadn't been running about 15 minutes behind schedule (because I did not want to get out of bed) I would have taken my coat off and just strapped it to the rack. As it was I got to work a little warmer than I like. That will mean being hot most of the morning since the heat in the building seems to be set by the season. Since it's winter it must be cold outside which means the heat must be cranked up to make half of the building unlivable. But, since it's also an ancient building the heat only seems to work in about half of the offices, so some people melt and others freeze. A/C is the same way, and unfortunately for me my office is one that is warm/hot all of the time.

I finally got around to getting new tire levers to carry with me, and actually remembered to pack my pump. I still haven't figured out what I want to do as a permanent solution. I may try and get another hanger so I can use the same pump I use on my roadie (Topeak Road Morph) rather than buying a new one. For now, while the road bike is strapped to the trainer that makes the most sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment