Thursday, January 31, 2008

Commute 1/31/08

Time of departure: 8:15
Temperature: 30

FINALLY! It has been a full week since I've been on my bike and I've been going crazy. On top of not riding I haven't been running, so there's been no real exercise of any kind. I wasn't able to bike commute because I had a number of things that I had to get to, too far from work to bike - Thursday there were meetings, Friday I took the Trucker out to Mt. Airy, Monday was shopping, Tuesday was swing dancing (gave a friend a ride) and yesterday was a doc's appointment. Bleh. I do not like being out of the saddle for that long.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! I'm jonesing bad for a long ride now, but continued rain in California is making that a challenge. It would be time to hit the rollers, if I had rollers (live in a small apt too small for that kind of thing)....

    I'm glad you like the fuel widget.

    ReplyDelete