Monday, October 27, 2008

Visit and support

I imagine that most people who read my sketchy writing have come across Elden "Fatty" Nelson as well. If not, head over to his fantastic blog and give it a read.

The main reason I want to encourage everyone to read Fatty's blog is so that there will me more Friends of Fatty lending their support to Fatty and his wife Susan in her ongoing battle with cancer. I don't soapbox or preach much here, because I'm not all that great at it, but this is one case where I will do it. Head over to his site, read his blog, and if you can buy some FC gear to help support them. Or, as Fatty has recommended more than once, head to your favorite anti-cancer charity (mine is here) and donate.

If you happen to find this yourself Fatty, here's an oldie but goodie for you.

WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment