Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday weigh-in: Week 3

Another week down, this one not quite as good.

Don't get me wrong, it's still going in the right direction, but I was hoping I'd be able to get into the gym more this week and get the pace to pick up a bit. I did see the training last Thursday, but the Friday was working and driving up to northern CA to see a friend. Saturday was spent at a county fair (so lots of walking but not too strenuous), a couple of hours hiking Sunday before the drive home (oh, and couch moving once I got home) and the first few days this week had no real activity.

My work load has gone through the roof, and will stay there for the next week or so. Hopefully I'll be able to get some things organized and spread the tasks to other people, but until then I'll be pulling 12 hours days to get it all done.

2 comments:

  1. ah yes... couch moving. bad time. but how much weight did you lose this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the week - 4 lbs
    Total so far - 19.4

    Like I said, the week was a little disappointing and I'll have to get into more exercising. Next week doesn't look much better for the gym so I'll just have to force it in somehow.

    ReplyDelete