Monday, March 23, 2009

Training update - 23 March

Last week I only got one ride in. It was another commute ride, so slightly over 12 miles in just over an hour. After only three of these rides my legs are getting much stronger. The first day I did it I wasn't sure I'd get home, the second day I made it home and was twitchy for a little while after. The third day I got home and felt good - tired, but good.

This week I'm working from home  (well, my mom's house) so I won't have the commute to motivate me. I've accepted that training is something I just don't like to do (by "training" I mean going to a ride just to train, as opposed to commuting or riding with friends - see Wednesday's post for a more extensive discussion) but I'm going to have to force myself to do it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment