Thursday, April 30, 2009

A short update

I haven't been riding at all this week, which has led to not posting. For those who don't know, my day job is emergency preparedness and previously pandemic planning. That being the case you might understand why I've been a bit busy. That has led to long (10-12 hour) days in the office and me being whooped by the time I get home. On top of that, the local weather took a turn for the unpleasant (mid-50s with strong winds) making bike commuting less appealing. Hopefully things will smooth out by the weekend and I'll get a couple of days it. I'm really at the "Rides you need" point, as discussed here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's my fault.

    My geekroom was getting too hot, so I purchased two 32" tower fans to better circulate air. The next day, things cooled off.

    Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete